The Lower Treave Caravan and Camping Park Blog

"Bugler! ....news coming soon on 2017 .....Sound the Advance!

Scroll down for all the latest information, news and views from Lower Treave.

Saturday 8 May 2010

GET STUFFED!

An earlier post of mine rubbished a trite attempt to compare the emissions from the unpronouncable volcano in Iceland to the CO2 saved by a non-flying Europe...so it would seem stupid to set up this blog for potential ridicule by continuing the debate with this contribution from Christian Guthier...so let's do it.



...don't know where he got the numbers from...but I do know that the big black scary bit on the left just comes from using 'stuff', so the answer to all the big questions (asked and un-asked) must be use less 'stuff'!

So what are we doing about that at Lower Treave. Well, this morning I received the water bill and this afternoon I am installing self-closing taps. Just another example of the effect that big scary numbers have on me!

Talking of numbers, here are yesterdays graphs from the solar system:

 

You probably can't see it too well...because I am not as iTalented as Mr Guthier but, following a fairly murky day, with a couple of bright spells, one mid-morning, one mid-afternoon, we got some free 'stuff'...namely hot water...next time you're down just ask me and I can bore you for hours.... about 'stuff'!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment