The Lower Treave Caravan and Camping Park Blog

"Bugler! ....news coming soon on 2017 .....Sound the Advance!

Scroll down for all the latest information, news and views from Lower Treave.

Friday 17 July 2009

SADLY...ALL GOOD TINS HAVE TO COME TO AN END

. At the end of my self-enforced, six-day pea spree, there is much of interest to report on the P-Plan diet. . Firstly, I have lost some weight (about a pound), and quite a bit of time...mostly locked in the smallest room in the house. . Secondly, there is a slightly green tinge to my skin tones. A shade somewhere between the incredible hulk and the jolly green giant...but without the muscle mass. . Thirdly, there has been a distinct reluctance to share enclosed spaces with me...even Jake baulked at the idea of me going into his kennel to straighten his blankets. . But finally, and most importantly, I am fit and well despite the portents of doom implied by the 'best before' date on the bottom of the cans. Six cans down and I am still the grumpiest campsite owner in Cornwall. . Basically....tins ain't wot they used to be! .

No comments:

Post a Comment